- By collecting and analyzing data on over 80% of all emergency department visits in the United States
- By integrating data on millions of COVID-19 lab tests, informing accurate case counts and nationwide county-level positivity statistics
- Through our work providing the electronic disease surveillance systems (EDSS) for more than a dozen US States and Territories, informing policy leaders and public health officials with accurate, timely data, and workflows to manage contact tracing and public health investigations
- In 2021, InductiveHealth team members received an Award from the CDC for Excellence in Partnering: COVID-19 Laboratory and Emergency Department Data Teams (CDC-DHIS)
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, InductiveHealth has driven significant new capabilities for our clients, helping to inform policy and equip public health leaders with the tools they need to respond to the unprecendented challenges they are faced with in managing this pandemic.
“Amazing work. We didn't think it was possible.”
How can we help you?
We believe that all jurisdictions should have access to great technology to respond to COVID-19, and are making the base version of this tool available completely for free for jurisdictions that need a solution. No public health department should have to resort to clunky software, or spreadsheets and manual work-arounds to trace contacts and follow up on quarantine adherence.
Respond Plus™ for Contact Tracing, Symptom Monitoring, and Patient Notification
InductiveHealth has developed an advanced symptom monitoring and contact tracing solution with full integration to your jurisdiction's electronic disease surveillance system and ELR/eCR reporting. This solution is based on an InductiveHealth-enhanced version of the SARA Alert software developed by MITRE, and key other InductiveHealth technolgies, including InductiveHealth Link™. We call this integrated solution InductiveHealth Respond™.
Even if you have a contact tracing solution, our InductiveHealth Respond Integration™ offering provides pluggable interoperability with your EDSS, ELR/eCR, and your contact tracing software. This lowers the cost and risk of integration, providing ready-made workflows more quickly than custom development. Most major software packages are supported.
Respond Point of Care™ for Non-Traditional Laboratory Testing Facilities
Respond Point of Care™ was developed by InductiveHealth to enable point-of-care laboratory testing data collection and reporting by non-traditional facilities such as nursing homes, schools, workplaces, and more conducting COVID-19 tests. It’s a web-based application that provides a secured user interface for facility enrollment and user management and a simple workflow for patient demographic, HHS AOE, and test result data capture. It can be used on a variety of devices, from mobile phones and tablets, to desktops. The user interface is simple and streamlined, enabling non-technical testing facility personnel to capture key data fields required for public health reporting. Once test records are ready, we deliver them right to the public health jurisdiction where the facility is located.
Other ways we can help:
- ELR onboarding surge, to bring in more timely COVID-19 electronic lab data
- NBS / EpiTrax SaaS, to provide turn-key, fully-managed disease surveillance software and integrations
- Syndromic SaaS, to enable visibility into ED and hospitalization data and link this data to your other epi datasets
- eCR onboarding, to enable the next generation of clinical-to-public health integrations
To learn more, please fill out the contact form below by clicking 'Get in touch with us'